pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

[teaser #2] CRASH INTO YOU BY KATIE McGARRY





Book: Crash into You
Series: (Pushing the Limits #3)
Author: Katie McGarry



From Rachel's Point of View:
I walk away from Isaiah and stand near the open hood of his car. Holy hell, he’s been busy. “You installed a cold air intake.” That will help increase the horsepower in his car.
 Isaiah runs a hand over his freshly buzzed dark brown hair. He kept the shadowed stubble on his jaw. If it’s possible, the combination makes him so much sexier and more dangerous….

…“I don’t have friends. I have my brothers, and there are some girls at school that I can sit with at lunch if I want to, but they don’t get bent out of shape if I don’t show. I’m…I’m weird.”
His boots tap against the floor as he moves in my direction. “No, you’re not.”
I stiffen, irritated and tired of everyone telling me what I am. “How many girls do you know who work on cars, like speed and can happily tell you what a cold air intake looks like?”
Isaiah places his fingers underneath my chin and tilts my head in his direction. “Only one, and she’s my type of girl.”
A flurry of rose petals swirls in my chest. I swallow and remind myself to breathe. He lowers his head as I lick my lips. His warm breath mingles with mine and right as our lips come close to connecting, the garage door squeaks open.
 I flinch as if jolted with electricity and immediately slide a foot away from Isaiah. He softly chuckles. An audience obviously wouldn’t bother him. I toss him a dirty look that only makes him chuckle more.
*(on  Katie McGarry GR page)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are very delighted to see your comment on our page!
Please feel free to say whatever you think about our post (even when your opinion doesn't matches ours).