pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

[teaser] THE MURDER COMPLEX BY LINDSAY CUMMINGS




Book: The Murder Complex
Series: (The Murder Complex #1)
Author: Lindsay Cummings
Release Date: June 10th 2014


Nothing. There is a groan from behind me. The girl's eyes start to flutter open.
Only one of you will leave that room alive.
'She's done!' I yell to the door. I look up at the cameras. I hold up the badge. 'I'm done!"
Nothing. I slump down. I grab the dagger from my waistband and walk over to the girl. Her face is bloodied and bruised. I hold the dagger right above her heart.
Her eyes flutter open. They look right into mine.
Blue. Peri's favorite color.
"Do it" she says through tears. "I want to die. Do it. Please. We don't have a choice."
"It'll be quick," I whisper.
Then I drive the dagger right into her heart.

*Note: all the teasers we provide are from the Advanced Readers Copy of the book and may be subjected to changes upon publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are very delighted to see your comment on our page!
Please feel free to say whatever you think about our post (even when your opinion doesn't matches ours).