pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

[teaser] BROOKE BY VERONICA ROSSI





Book: Brooke
Series: (Under The Never Sky #2.5)
Author: Veronica Rossi


Update [10/18/'13]
*on Under the Never Sky FB fan page

-----------------
I'm not sure this passes as a teaser but i feel teased about its consent and it made me think, so...
(on Veronica Rossi's blog!)
....
This novella was surprisingly satisfying to write. I already knew Brooke had a lot more to her character than readers had seen, but after drafting this short story, I'm half-tempted to write a spin off series about her... Or maybe some fan-fiction?
Fun little fact about this novella: I based it loosely on Goldilocks and the Three Bears. You'll have to let me know if you pick up on it!
....
*the rest of the article HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are very delighted to see your comment on our page!
Please feel free to say whatever you think about our post (even when your opinion doesn't matches ours).