pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TOP 10 BOOKS ON MY WINTER TBR



*Top 10 Tuesday it's a weekly meme hosted 
  by The Broke and the Bookish

What are we gonna read this winter you wonder. Well, wonder no more. Here is what is on top of our TBR pile.








 

1. Flame  (Sky Chasers #3) by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Love this series, totally blew me away. Happy with everything EXCEPT.. Why can't it come out in 2013, at least? Whhhy?

2. Infinite  (Newsoul #3) by Jodi Meadows
Jodi Meadows's fantasy world never fails to suck me in. This trilogy has some of the most mesmerizing covers ever! Cannot wait to have this beauty on my hands.

3. Split Second  (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West
When I finished Pivot Point I was desperate for more. Can't wait to meet Trevor again and meet this new guy, Connor. I honestly LOVED the first book and the moment the sequel was announced I knew I’d be reading it as soon as possible.

4. Splintered  (Splintered #1) by A.G. Howard
I’m pretty sure I’m the last person on the planet to read this one. This book has such great hype surrounding it. I totally want to read it before the next one is out. It sounds just like my type of book.

5. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Haven’t read this one, either. It has gotten great reviews, and it sounds like a heartbreaker. I need to get on the bandwagon and read it myself.





1. All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1) by Cristin Terrill
I feel like reading something dark and survivalish lately. And with the broody cover, the ominous synopsis and "of the charts" rating - this one seams promising!

2. Secret (Elemental #4) by Brigid Kemmerer
I had this one on my previous list but i don't care if its against the rules (is it?). I'm reading this the moment it comes out, and that happens to be this winter, so...

3. Shift (Shift #1) by Kim Curran
I am a sucker for boy POV and It's been a while seance I've read one. I think the time has come to read one again!

4. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
A little romance...

5. The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman
This keeps popping up on my news feed on GR. I'm curious.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I haven't read Splintered either and I really want to =)

    Our TTT
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I originally wanted to read Splintered the moment it came out, but I was dreading the long wait till the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good picks! I see many off my TBR, like Newsoul series, Pivot Point and Splintered series, also Rowell's books... :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this list! I read Incarnate earlier this year and was really blown away by it. It is such a beautiful book and I'm really looking forward to the two other books in the series. And I agree they have some amazingly mesmerising covers! I also read Glow last year and loved. I really need to get round to reading Spark asap and Flame when it's released! Some great books here, enjoy! :)

    New follower via GFC and bloglovin' :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-winter-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rowell's books are awesome, you should definitely leave time for one of them this winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i cant wait for the last of the Sky Chasers series (Flame) i warmly recommend you catch-up on it before the last one comes out! :)

    google+ looked so pathetic with only two people, thanks for joining the lonely crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Especially Split Second, haha. I NEED that one like whoa. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Pivot Point is def one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reviews from a Bookworm11 December, 2013 23:07

    Splintered made my list too, I really want to start that series! Can't believe I forgot Flame, I need to see how that series ends. I also really want to read Eleanor and Park, have heard so many great things.

    Great list! I hope you get to read them all. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't forget Flame, you need to see how that series ends! :) I haven't reading Eleanor and Park but I've read Fangirl and the writing was great!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    -Boyanna-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah i know, SO awesome!!! can't wait to see how Addie will meet Trevor again, and how and when she'll get her memories beck... you know, talking about this book only make me crave it more. I'm stopping now!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

We are very delighted to see your comment on our page!
Please feel free to say whatever you think about our post (even when your opinion doesn't matches ours).