pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

[teaser] FIREBUG BY LISH McBRIDE





Book: Firebug
Series: (Necromancer #3)
Author: Lish McBride


Snippet from the book:
* on Lish McBride's blog

"I can be ready in five,” I said.
He wiped what was left of the suds I’d forgotten off my nose. “No, you’ll eat some breakfast, finish your coffee, and I’ll see you in an hour."
“Besides,” Duncan added, “evicting Ezra in under five minutes is hardly humane.”
Ezra groaned. “I can’t imagine how anything this morning could get less humane. It’s so bright in here. Why do you people need so much light? It’s freakish and unnatural.”
“That’s the sun, Ezra.” Lock said, taking a sip of his coffee. “I’m told it comes up every morning.”
“Well, it’s trying to kill me. Someone do something.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are very delighted to see your comment on our page!
Please feel free to say whatever you think about our post (even when your opinion doesn't matches ours).